As the world’s first polymer coated, powder-free surgical glove, Biogel gloves have a long history of quality and innovation. A vital element in the success of the Biogel range is a continuing commitment to research and development of new and improved products.
Biogel® gloves set the standard in protection.
- We are the only major surgical glove manufacturer to test EVERY single glove for holes by air inflation and visually inspect for quality and user confidence.
- Biogel gloves provide an industry leading guaranteed low level of holes (Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65)1
- Biogel gloves offer unsurpassed fit, feel and comfort. More surgeons prefer Biogel than other leading brands.2
- We are the only major surgical glove manufacturer with a certified non-pyrogenic range
- Biogel gloves have very low levels of extractable latex proteins and residual accelerators
- We are the only major surgical glove manufacturer to offer a 100% powder-free line of surgical gloves3,4,5
Because of our commitment to quality for our customers, Biogel gloves continue to set the standard with a wide range of latex and synthetic surgical gloves that provide a choice to suit your personal needs.
1. 0.65 AQL for freedom from holes ASTM D3577, Test Method D5151
2. Competitive brands included top selling brands, third quarter 2008: Protegrity, Triflex, Esteem and Encore. (GHX Market Intelligence)
3. Modified Lowry Assay ASTM D5712
4. Total Protein – Based on ASTM D5712. Testing conducted at Guthrie Foundation for Education and Research, LEAP Testing Service, Report #5268
5. Antigenic Protein – Based on ASTM D6499 Inhibition ELISA. Testing conducted at Guthrie Foundation for Education and Research, LEAP Testing Service, Report #5268