It is essential to use high quality equipment in a critical environment to protect the process, the product and the operator.
Biogel® Tech range
Biogel® Tech range is a portfolio of sterile, PPE certified gloves specifically designed for use in critical environments such as pharmaceutical or biotech manufacturing facilities, research laboratories, or hospital pharmacy compounding units.
- Suitable for use in aseptic and Class 100 (ISO 5)/EU GMP Grade A environments
- Exceed industry standard for Force at break, Tensile strength and Elongation
- Low liquid particle count
- Over- and undergloves can be worn together to form a Biogel® Puncture Indication System with best-in-class perforation detection
Feel the difference with a Biogel® Tech glove
Biogel® Tech range are hand-specific gloves that have been ergonomically tested to reduce hand fatigue and are designed to be comfortable, even when you are double-gloving
The double-bagged heat sealed packaging complies with critical environment hygiene protocols and ensures simplicity of use as the layers of packaging can be removed one at a time.
- High quality plastic inner wrap to keep particle count to a minimum
- The wrapping stays open when unfolded to ensure aseptic donning
Biogel® Tech range of gloves are made to protect the process, the product and the operator. Biogel gloves are made to such a high standard, we have a whole facility dedicated to quality control. You could say we’re obsessive: every single batch of Biogel gloves undergoes rigorous quality checks, extensive performance assessments and multiple visual inspections along the development stages
See how Biogel gloves are made
- AQL of 0.65 (freedom from holes), determined post packaging
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes typically not detected in a visual inspection
- Low endotoxin level (<20 EU/pair)
- Highly controlled sterilisation to a minimum of 25kGy
- Produced in a controlled environment with strict hygiene standards throughout the facility. All of our facilities conform to ISO 13485 and ISO 14001