TestimonialChanging patients' lives
Diane has had an unstageable pressure ulcer since August 2016. Daily dressing changes were conducted requiring two members of District Nursing Team with a range of dressings including primary, secondary and negative wound pressure therapy. Hear how Mepilex Border Comfort has provided better adhesion, conformability to the wound and reduced dressing changes.
- improved quality of life for the patient,
- enabled a reduction in the cost of consumables
- encouraged efficient use of staffing resource.
- Unique conformability and flexibility
- Superior exudate management
- Absorbs, channels and traps bacteria
- Exudate Progress Monitor - track exudate spread
- Safetac® for less pain, less trauma