AVANCE® SOLO AND AVANCE® SOLO ADAPT
Single-use negative pressure therapy – without compromise
Our Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
AVANCE SOLO FOR Closed Incision
1. Reducing tensile stresses at the incision site, which reduces the risk for contamination and dehiscence
2. Reducing/eliminating dead-space within the incision – preventing formation of haematoma and seroma that may delay healing and contribute to complications such as SSIs
3. Reduce oedema and improve perfusion – enhancing clearance of fluid to the lymphatic system reducing compression of microvasculature at the incision site
AVANCE SOLO FOR Open Wounds
Avance Solo – The closure your patients have been looking for
1. Removal of exudate and fluid – NPWT can be a valuable adjunct to supporting healing in complex and slow-to-heal wounds
2. Optimise wound healing – improving wound bed preparation that supports healing
3. Granulation tissue formation – increase microvascular blood supply and promote the formation of granulation tissue
Want to see Avance Solo in action?
Our expert team are looking forward to talking to you about how we can help you evaluate and utilise our 14-day Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) system in your work.
If you fill out the form a member of our team will be in touch and arrange to see you with product demos