EWMA Virtual Wound Conference 2020
Join us for the European Wound Management Association (EWMA) Virtual 2020 on November 18 - 19. The theme is Enhancing Wound Care Quality: Global Collaboration for Local Action.
Sessions, lectures and symposia will be available online and will cover topics such as acute wounds, dermatology in wound care, diabetic foot, infection, leg ulcers and lymphoedema, strategic perspectives, pressure ulcers and prevention, and assessment of emerging technologies. All the sessions will be available to watch on-demand for a limited time after the conference.
Symposia A: Nov 18th; 10:45 – 11:45 GMT
- Title: Delivering quality patient-focused wound care in extraordinary times: can advanced dressings make a difference?
- Topic in short: Chronic Wounds
- Main speaker proposals: Paulo Alves & Suzanne Kapp with Keith Harding and Leanne Atkin as supporters
Symposia B: Nov 19th; 14:30 – 15:30 GMT
- Title: Dressings play a role in preventing surgical wound complications - or don’t they?
- Topics : The recent mini consensus on dressings characteristics and protocol and the ISWCAP initiative: To reduce the occurrence of surgical wound complications across the world.
- Speakers: Karen Ousey & Kylie Sandy-Hodgetts
Symposia C: Nov 18th; 13:30 – 14:30 GMT
- Title: Success factors in modern wound management
- Topic: Present how a holistic approach to wound infection management and oxygen therapy promotes healing of chronic wounds.
- Speakers: Sandra Janssen, Joachim Dissemond and Chew Khong Yik
All symposia will also be available on demand afterwards; and here is the Preliminary conference program.
Visit our booth on the virtual exhibition hall and discuss with our product and therapy experts online.
We look forward to seeing you there!