Mölnlycke at Wounds UK 2018
This year we are excited to introduce you to NEW Mepilex® Border Comfort and our latest product acquisition Granulox®. We are positioned across two exhibition stands, so make sure you visit us at both to hear more.
Furthermore, experience a more intimate and rewarding learning environment with our Made Easy Interactive Sessions developed by Wounds UK.
Made Easy Interactive Sessions
Mextra® and Mepitel® One
Leg ulcers and symptom management – the run around
Monday 5th November
12:00 - 12:45 and repeated 15:45 - 16:30
- Diabetic Current state of play – evidence-based practice
- Symptom management – true or false
- Practical solutions
Leanne Atkin, Lecturer Practitioner The University of Huddersfield
Joy Tickle, Tissue Viability Specialist
Mepilex® Border Comfort
Innovations in exudate management
Tuesday 6th November
10.45-11.30 and repeated 12.15-13.00
- Diabetic foot ulcers, meeting exudate challenges - even under pressure
- Bacteria trapping – what does this mean in practice?
- Managing exudate, conformability and wear time - gain hands-on experience
Samantha Haycocks, Advanced Podiatrist, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
Beverley Wilson, Nurse Consultant Tissue Viability, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust