2-in-1 emollient and cleanser with clinically proven ingredients for eczema, psoriasis and dry skin
Epaderm® Cream is proven to help manage dry skin
You can use Epaderm Cream both as a skin cleanser and apply directly to moisturise and soften the skin
- Fragrance, colouring and sodium laureth sulphate free
- Hydrates and provides a barrier to help retain moisture in the skin
- Helps manage dry skin conditions in adults and children of all ages, including babies
Further product information
When to use Epaderm Cream
Epaderm Cream can be used for eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions for patients of any age, including babies.
How to use Epaderm Cream
- As an emollient: apply liberally to the affected area and massage well into the skin. Use as often as required or as directed by your health care professional
- As a skin cleanser: use as required when washing or in the shower
|Ref. No.||Description||Unit of Issue||NPC Code||PIP Code|
|99400821||Epaderm Cream 50g||12||ELZ265||343-2531|
|99400825||Epaderm Cream 150g||12||-||404-0077|
|99400820||Epaderm Cream 500g||6||ELZ266||343-2549|
Epaderm was developed at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, and for many years was only available on prescription.
To improve patient access to emollients and reduce the pressure on GP appointments, Mölnlycke have now made Epaderm available over the counter as well. It is stocked in major multiple and large independent pharmacies.
Epaderm Junior is exclusively available over the counter. It uses the same proven formulae as Epaderm, but in clear packaging and appropriate sizes for parents.
The quality, efficacy and cost-effectiveness of the Epaderm range has won awards judged by expert panels, pharmacists, and the general public.