Manage your trays with our online portal
Mölnlycke Portal is an online procedure-tray management tool for healthcare professionals. Your team can use it to easily build, analyse, change and estimate tray purchases – with the support of detailed statistics and reports.
Mölnlycke Portal is designed to simplify your tray changes and order-building. It’s based on complete transparency, so different staff can see all components in each tray – to help manage budgets and to ensure that operating room (OR) staff have the right products for each procedure.
The portal generates useful data, reports and insights on all your activity and history. So your team can drive continual improvement and make the most of the time- and economic-efficiencies created by the use of customised procedure trays.
- Analysis, statistics generation, pricing evaluation and tender requirements – through data exports to Excel and PDF
- Demo available with example data for evaluation purposes. Contact your Mölnlycke representative and set up an evaluation with your colleagues
- Tray transparency to ensure OR staff have the right materials for each procedure
- Customisable access level for each staff member
- Optimised for iPads and tablets as well as computers, and tested across popular web browsers
To start working with the portal please contact your local sales representative.
Mölnlycke related products
Mölnlycke procedure trays
Increase efficiency in the operating room with surgical procedure trays. You can customise the sterile packs by including components surgical teams need for specific interventions.
Improve efficiency with customised procedure trays containing all the single-use equipment you need for hip, knee and shoulder replacement surgeries and other orthopaedic procedures. The more you add to each tray the more value and efficiency you achieve.
Save time and cost with customised procedure trays for cholecystectomies, appendectomies, hernia repairs, etc. Choose from our extensive range of high-quality laparoscopic instruments and other equipment. The more you add to each tray the more value and efficiency you achieve. Contact us