Synthetic all-purpose surgical glove
Biogel PI UltraTouch
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for all general surgical procedures.
Biogel® PI UltraTouch® surgical glove is made 15% thinner than standard Biogel PI gloves – for maintained tactile sensitivity, even when double-gloving.
It's a synthetic (non-latex) powder-free design – which reduces the risk of glove-related allergies for staff and patients. The thin fit conforms to your hands like a second skin and reduces hand fatigue
You can wear Biogel PI UltraTouch as a standard all-purpose surgical glove, or as the overglove in a double-gloving Biogel Puncture Indication System – to help protect you and your patients with best-in-class perforation detection
- 15% thinner than regular PI gloves, for extra feel and tactile sensitivity
- Polyisoprene (non-latex) to avoid latex sensitivities
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Wear it with a Biogel underglove to create a Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures when double gloving
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
Further product information
How to use Biogel PI UltraTouch
Surgical gloves donning guide
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
Assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method.
|Ref.No.||Description||Case Qty||NPC Code|
|43155||Biogel PI UltraTouch 5.5||200||FTE1301|
|43160||Biogel PI UltraTouch 6.0||200||FTE265|
|43165||Biogel PI UltraTouch 6.5||200||FTE266|
|43170||Biogel PI UltraTouch 7.0||200||FTE267|
|43175||Biogel PI UltraTouch 7.5||200||FTE268|
|43180||Biogel PI UltraTouch 8.0||200||FTE269|
|43185||Biogel PI UltraTouch 8.5||200||FTE270|
|43190||Biogel PI UltraTouch 9.0||160||FTE1300|