Foam exudate transfer dressing
Soft silicone foam exudate transfer dressing
Mepilex® Transfer is a soft silicone foam exudate transfer dressing intended for a wide range of exuding wounds. It can also be used as protection of compromised and/or fragile skin.
The dressing adheres gently with Safetac® technology which minimises pain to the patient during dressing removal
Mepilex Transfer efficiently transfers exudate away from the wound into a secondary absorbent dressing thereby minimising the risk of maceration
- Minimises pain and trauma at dressing changes
- Stays in place allowing for 'hands-free' to facilitate application of compression or retention bandages
- Promotes patient comfort – it's thin and comfortable to wear
- Can be cut to suit various wound shapes and difficult-to-dress locations
- Can be used in the management of Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Can be used during conventional X-ray imaging, conventional Computed Tomography (CT) imaging, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Can be used to manage radiotherapy-induced skin reactions
When to use Mepilex Transfer
Mepilex Transfer is designed for a wide range of exuding wounds, and difficult-to-dress wounds. It can also be used as a protective layer on non-exuding wounds and/or large areas of fragile skin. Mepilex Transfer draws exudate from the wound, moving it to a secondary absorbent pad, such as Mesorb® or Mextra® Superabsorbent.
|Pieces per inner
|NHS SC Code
|Mepilex Transfer 7.5 x 8.5 cm
|Mepilex Transfer 10 x 12 cm
|Mepilex Transfer 15 x 20 cm
|Mepilex Transfer 20 x 50 cm
Thin-design foam dressing for managing low-exuding acute and chronic wounds
Versatile solution contributing to successful management of highly exuding wounds.
Highly absorbent dressing with exudate barrier
Conformable foam dressing for a wide range of acute and chronic wounds