Mölnlycke Pulsed Lavage
Our single-use high pressure Mölnlycke® Pulsed Lavage system effectively cleans bone and removes debris during total joint procedures, potentially increasing cement penetration into the cancellous bone for strenghtening implant fixation and reduced revision rates.
Two models: AC reusable power and battery operated
1. AC adapter: an environmentally-friendly version that eliminates the need for alkaline batteries. Single-use handpiece and re-usable AC adapter.
2. Built-in battery: a flexible and mobile version with battery pack integrated into the handpiece, for quick and easy battery removal.
All included means no hidden costs
- Cleaning rod for solving potential occlusion in the femoral tip
- Ergonomic and comfortable handpiece
- Short fan spray tip with splash shield
- Long femoral canal tip
- Integrated suction and irrigation
Single packed or included in Mölnlycke procedure trays*
- Include Pulsed Lavage in your customised procedure-specific tray for efficiency gains
- Also available as a single packed option
*AC version available in trays. Built in battery version available in trays soon.
Further product information
How to use Mölnlycke Pulsed Lavage
Watch Mölnlycke Pulsed Lavage in use.
|Pulsed Lavage System, AC Power
|Pulsed Lavage System, Built-in Battery
|Coaxial Canal Brush Tip*
|Cone tip 30 mm
|Coaxial Canal tip
|AC Power Supply (AC100~240V), UK
*Coaxial canal brush tip is available – either as sterile single packed or included in your customised tray.
Improve efficiency with customised ProcedurePak® trays containing all the single-use equipment you need for hip, knee and shoulder replacement surgeries and other orthopaedic procedures. The more you add to each tray the more value and efficiency you achieve.
Orthopaedic tray components
Choose from our extensive range of single-use instruments, orthopaedic drapes and other devices to include in your customised procedure trays.
Increase efficiency in the operating room with surgical procedure trays. You can customise the sterile packs by including components surgical teams need for specific interventions.
BARRIER orthopaedic drapes
Designed to provide a combination of high absorbency, strength and drapability