Polychloroprene surgical gloves
Synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) polychloroprene surgical glove with longer chemical breakthrough time
Biogel® Skinsense synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) polychloroprene surgical glove is designed to be used in all general surgical procedures in which latex allergies are a concern. It can be worn as your preferred single glove, or as a part of a double-gloving Biogel Puncture Indication System. Biogel Skinsense is recommended for procedures where a longer chemical breakthrough time is desired. Skinsense is also our glove of choice when handling cytotoxic agents or bone cement. In these cases we recommend it be worn in combination with Biogel Skinsense Indicator Underglove for improved protection. Always consult the breakthrough time charts for specific details on each chemical.
- Longer breakthrough time when handling chemicals, cytotoxic agents and bone cement
- A study showed that you can detect up to 97% of punctures when double gloving with a Biogel Puncture Indication System
- A study showed that non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times as likely to fail compared to Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air inflation tested for holes typically not detected in a visual inspection
- Reduced chance of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging
Further product information
How to use Biogel® Skinsense
Closed glove donning technique
Watch this helpful video on the closed donning technique.